Who are we?
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used: Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and your use of this website, including the reference source, the length of the visit, page views and the website’s navigation paths;
- Information that you provide when you use the services of our website;
- Information in all forms of communication that you send to us via email or our website, including its content and metadata;
- All other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you need that person’s consent for the personal information to be both disclosed and processed by this policy.
Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us via our website will be stored in our Hubspot CRM database and used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the relevant pages on the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- To administer your account in the Learn Clinic Academy platform;
- To administer our website and business;
- To customize our website for you;
- To enable you to use the services available on our website;
- In collaborations with relevant partners, the exchange of personal information can take place;
- To send commercial communications that are not for marketing purposes;
- To send emails that you have specifically requested;
- To send marketing communications to you concerning our business or carefully selected third party activities that we believe may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, via email or similar technology (you can inform us when at any time if you no longer need marketing communications);
- To handle inquiries and complaints from or about you regarding our website;
- To keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
- Other use.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information with the permission you give us. Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted with the website’s privacy controls. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party’s direct marketing without your express consent.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, board members, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, partners or subcontractors that is reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to all members of our corporate group (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all its subsidiaries) that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with ongoing or future court proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are in the process of (or considering) selling; and
- To all persons whom we reasonably consider may request from a court or other competent authority that we disclose the personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such a court or authority could reasonably order us to disclose the personal information.
- To our partners.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the cases set out in this policy.
International data transfer
- Information we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information by this policy.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the internet around the world. We can not prevent the information from being used or misused by others.
Preservation of personal information
This section describes our data storage policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
- As well as the period in which our partner takes part in personal data.
Your personal information and security
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers within the EU.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is in itself insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of data sent via the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website’s private messaging system.
You can ask us to give you all the personal information we have about you; the provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- We may withhold the personal information you request as permitted by law.
- You may at any time ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly accept our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details about third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, third party privacy policies and practices.
Let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- In some versions of Internet Explorer, you can block cookies using the settings to cancel cookie management by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- In some versions of Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Settings”, “Privacy & Security”, selecting “Custom Content Block” and clicking “All Cookies”; and
- In some versions of Chrome, you can block all cookies by opening the “Settings” menu and clicking on “Website settings” under “Privacy and security” and then unchecking “Allow websites to save and read cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usefulness of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions on our website.
Newsletter, form and marketing
We use Hubspot as our CRM database and newsletter provider. When signing up to Clinic Academy you will receive regular updates on news, products, promotions and other things linked to the products and services that Clinic Academy provide. For this, we need your e-mail address. In campaigns with partners, your information is also shared with them. You can unsubscribe at any time.